I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just a quick update...

I know that it's been a while since I've updated about our happenings. It has been a fun filled summer that is quickly ending! Only 2 weeks left until I start back to school. So sad! I promise that I will update our summer events soon...we have enjoyed every minute!

But to today...I decided that I would attempt to tackle the chore of potty training. (By far the most difficult parenting task we have faced!) Hudson and I went to Target yesterday and bought cute Mickey Mouse, Handy Manny & Sesame Street underwear. We were both pumped to start as soon as he got up this morning. Let's just say in 10 hours we had 3 successes, 9 underwear changes and a mommy who finally gave in and put a diaper on her precious boy! I did get some advice from my sis-in-law, Alicia's sis-in-law! We'll see maybe we'll try again in a month or so. If anyone has any advice please let me know!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hang in there girl! It is hard the first week! We have been potty training for 3 weeks and still no poo poo in the potty! But the pee pee is going good! I say if you think he is ready, do it for 3 days straight (accidents and all) and he may get the hang of it after that!