I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Hudson!

I can hardly believe that my sweet baby turned 3! I guess he's not a baby anymore. His birthday is actually November 28th (I'm a little behind I know). These past few years have flown by and we fall more in love with him everyday! We can't wait to see what the next year brings.

* Hudson is weighing in at a whopping 27 pounds and is 36 1/4 inches tall. He's a little man!
* Hudson loves to sing, his favorite are worship songs. Nothing melts my heart more than hearing his sweet voice (we are hopeful that he has perfect pitch like his daddy)!
* He talks ALL THE TIME. Bryan says he gets that from me - haha
* He loves to play with trains, puzzles, color, paint, playdough, balls, blocks, and much more.
* He loves his cousins Kaleb, Brynlee & Chance and always wants to see them.
* The boy LOVES to eat!
* He's still NOT potty trained - Ugh! Any advice???
* Hudson loves going to Nonni's house and playing with his friends, especially his best friend Ethan and Scarlet.

We had a Willy Wonka birthday party and it was a blast! Lots of chocolate and lots of candy topped off by a fabulous cake made by Hudson's Nana Holly! Enjoy the pictures!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Hudson's birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Mom said...

Love the pictures!

Kristen said...

cute! what a great party! love the theme! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love ya, Kathy

Melissa said...

Such a fun party! Love the pics!

Judy said...

I am so sorry that I was sick and missed the big party and all of the Chocolate!!! But I was thinking about our big three year old and look forward to next year.
Love you,
Nana