I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Swap!


This little man used to be "it" in his Aunt Mel's eyes!  Almost a year ago, Mel & Sean were BLESSED with beautiful twins, Brynlee & Chance.  Needless to say (as it should be) her babies became the "it" in her life.  I will say, there is a definite twinkle in both Mel & Hudson's eyes when they see each other!  As you can imagine life changed drastically!  Let's just say it has been a long time coming that Hudson needed some "solo" Aunt Mel time and Aunt Mel needed "solo" Hudson time...

so we decided to do a baby swap!  (Don't you think the trade-off was a little unfair?!?! haha)  As soon as we got home from school on Friday Hudson was ready to go to Aunt Mel's.  We packed him up, took him over, got the twins and he never turned his head to look back!  I thought that he might have jealousy issues with Bryan & I taking the twins - NOT AT ALL!  I think Mel was ready as well, they both ran into the house with the door quickly closing behind them! 

Bryan & I had a blast with Brynlee & Chance!  We played all afternoon, ate yummy dinner, sleep like  champs, ate the whole egg for the first time (sorry Mel!), even took a wagon walk.  It was so much fun getting to spend one-on-one time with them!  They are growing up so quickly and change everytime I see them!  I love that Brynlee loves me so much and I love that Chance grins ear to ear when he sees me! 














We will definitely have to do baby swap again!  I think it gave BOTH mommies & daddies a much needed break! 

2 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Okay, sign me up. Can I get in on the rotation, PLEASE? All 3 of those babies are so sweet and so cute. I can not wait to see all of them soon & 2 weeks straight, YEAH! Emma is so excited she can not stop talking about it. She loves her cousins so much.

Melissa said...

My handsome boy! We had so much fun! You know that he will always have a special place in mine and Sean's heart! He got us through the biggest struggle of our lives and we will never be able to thank you enough for sharing your sweet angel with us during our toughest road!!! We lov eyou Hudson Lee! And yes, my girl loves her some Aunt Steph!