I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A "Manly" Shower

My awesome sister-in-laws, Alicia and Melissa, threw a precious shower for Maddox and myself! It was so much fun and Maddox was spoiled rotten by lots of family and friends!

THE DECOR:

THE FOOD & DRINKS:

THE GUESTS & PHOTO-OPPS:
My mom, me & Mother-in-Law

Me & Melissa

My two fantastic sister-in-laws!

The guests!

My nephew Kaleb, too cute!


The Carnes' girls

My Mom's side of the family

Thanks everyone for helping celebrate Maddox!  We are anxious & excited for his arrival in just 7 short weeks!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Without a doubt the cutest shower I have ever been to!

Laura Ann said...

Super duper cute shower, great job girls. Love the colors and the theme. Can not wait to meet baby Maddox.

As soon as all this Homecoming stuff is over with, we would love to have Hudson come stay the night with Emma Lou!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the shower and it wa so much fun putting it together for you! We love you and cannot wait to spoil him even more in person! Hugs to you!!!