I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

Brothers meet & Pictures from the Hospital!

My sister-in-law, Melissa, and our photographer, Adria, have been planning since we announced another baby was coming to have her come to the hospital to take pictures.  I am so thankful for this!  I am completely in love with my little boys and more in love with Bryan seeing him be a daddy to two precious boys!  This was the first time Hudson meet Maddox.  He was a little frightened of me with my iv's and for the fact I was a crying mess seeing both of MY boys together for the first time!  God is good!
 Sweet boy!
 I love his feet!
 It melts my heart watching Bryan with him!
 Walking in to meet his brother.
 Watching Daddy get him out of the cradle.
I love this!  Hudson was waving 'hi' to Maddox!
 My heart is full!
Sweetness!

Hudson is such a wonderful BIG brother!  He is already so protective of Maddox.  Every cry, squirm, whimper Hudson is running to check on him.  Dr. Thomas, one of our pedi doctors, was in our room holding Maddox.  Hudson politely said, "Put him down."  It was too funny!

Bryan and I feel beyond blessed with the two precious lives God has given to us!

1 comment:

Laura Ann said...

Awww!!!! I love this post and I think these two boys have brought the sappyness out in you and I love it! It is truly amazing to watch the bond between siblings form and how dependant they become on one another and the love that exist between the two. It only gets better and better too.

You guys have truly been blessed with those sweet boys and I am so happy gor you guys.

We can't wait to meet Mr. Maddox.