I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kicking!

For those of you who don't know, my sister-in-law, Melissa, is expecting twins. Chance & Brynlee are expected to make their debut sometime in March! Last night Bryan and I were watching tv and Mel came into the living room (we are living with Melissa & Sean until our house is finished) and said she could see Brynlee moving. I put my hands on her tummy and the babies were kicking away! It's been such a neat experience to be there with Melissa during this exciting time in our family. I've been lucky to live with both of my sister-in-laws while they were pregnant! Please keep Melissa in your prayers that she will continue to have a healthy pregnancy.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

YIPPEEE!! I'm glad that you were able to experience the "kicking" with me. I am very blessed to have you with me during all of this! We will miss you when your house is complete! ;0) Love!