I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I wasn't sure how Hudson would do this year with Santa. I have had many people tell me that this age they just aren't sure how to react. On our way to the mall and walking up to see Santa I kept telling Hudson, "we are going to tell Santa hi, you are going to sit in his lap and say cheese". We were 3rd in line and Hudson saw Santa. I was so relieved when he looked at Santa, waved and said "Hi Santa!" (He's pointing at an Ernie that the photographer was holding.) He was so precious!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute!!! He is so funny!! I'm glad that he was such a brave big boy!!

Kristen said...

Just caught up on your blog! Love all the Elmo pics and birthday pics! So fun! he is getting so big! :)
praying for your sis in law! I hope everything goes smoothly with her pregnancy and babies!