I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

Smarty Pants and Babies...

I have to brag on my smart son. Hudson is just over 2 years old and he can spell his name! Bryan & I play on the magnadoodle with him and write his name and spell it, "H-U-D-S-O-N". So now when you ask him how to spell his name he promptly tells you, "H-U-D-S-O-N".

Last night we were talking about who everyone in the family is. I pointed to Hudson and he told me "Hudson Lee Carnes". I pointed to Bryan and he surprised us with his response, "Daddy Carnes". I pointed to myself, "Mommy Carnes". We are so proud of him knowing his full name!

By the way, the passi situation has gotten much better! Last night he picked up the no more pacifier book and told us no passi!

On a different note, my sister-in-law, Melissa, will be 35 weeks tomorrow. She is carrying twins and has had no complications through this pregnancy. Please keep them in your prayers as the babies arrival is quickly approaching. Chance & Brynlee are apparently over 5 pounds a piece. Please pray that the babies continue to grow big and strong and that when the time comes that her delivery is quick and free of complications. We are so excited to meet the 2 new blessings of our family!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

He is so smart!!! What a big boy! I love hearing him spell his name...it is so cute! What a smart nephew I have! Glad that the passi situation is getting better. Love you!