I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Hudson was so excited that the Easter Bunny came to visit! We were coming downstairs and he spotted his basket, trying to hold off until Bryan was in the room I took him to fix breakfast. As soon as I put him down he dashed off to see what he had!

Hudson is his Easter jammies!

Hudson & Mommy getting ready to leave for church. Opps! Forgot that I didn't have lipstick on yet!

The Carnes Family at church.

Hudson & Kaleb - it's impossible to get a good picture of the two boys. (I didn't even take a picture of the twins, but they sure were precious!)

Ready to hunt eggs in the house, it rained all morning.

My family.

Pop & Hudson releasing a butterfly. We were suppose to have a butterfly release at church, but because of the rain we couldn't. We brought our butterflies home and let them go. The boys loved it!

On a side note, Hudson goes to the cardiologist tomorrow for a 6 month check-up. Please keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. Will be praying and thinking of you guys tomm. Hudson looks so handsome.

Kristen said...

So fun! I love that you are updating your blog lately!!! What a fun Easter. :) Hud is precious!

Mom said...

Wow! You sure have a good looking family!! Cute pictures of Hudson with his goodies.