I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

Birthdays & Pictures

This past weekend was much fun!  We started out Friday night at Cadillac Bar celebrating Bryan & my birthdays with some gReAt FrIeNdS!  Saturday Melissa & I had planned a family photo session for my m-i-l for Mother's Day.  We headed down to Galveston to the Strand to take pictures.  Here are a few AmAzInG shots that Adria got...

the sweet cousins

our little model - haha!

our little family - love it!

I love this picture because this is SO Hudson! Silly boy!

We got to spend the evening with my family enjoying YUMMY cake & BURNT steak!  haha  My poor dad accidently burnt our steaks - uh oh.  It was such a great weekend and I feel so blessed that we were able to spend time with both of our families!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

it was so much fun!!! My sweet babies and nephew are the cutest things EVE-A!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time! Love all the pictures! Glad you had a good birthday celebration as well.

Love ya,
Kathy

aimee said...

those pictures are wonderful!!! cant wait to see you and your little monkey so soon:)

Mimi said...

You really didn't HAVE to tell about the BURNT steak!!! love the pictures!! Mom

Kristen said...

LOVE the pictures! :) Yall are precious! Wish I could see yall & all our families could play. We would have the most fun playdates! oh well. Maybe someday.

Your baby boy is precious!

Carrie Istre said...

I love the pictures! Looks like she did a great job at capturing everyone's personalities!

Judy said...

It was such a great day not only with my beautiful grandchildren but also with my wonderful children I will always treasure it. And, Stephanie, thank you so much for sharing your Special Day with me.

Love you,
Nana