I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jesus in the Room...

Today marks 4 weeks out until Hudson has his next (and hopefully final) Open Heart Surgery. As the days pass and the surgery is quickly approaching I am having to quote scriptures and say little prayers throughout the day to keep my anxiety level down. (I think this second surgery is more nerve-racking because you know more of what to expect.) I was looking at blogs of fellow CHD people and came across this...





This is exactly what I want to picture in my mind when I think about Hudson's surgery.  I want to envision Jesus standing in the operating room guiding every move that the team of doctors make.  I can't imagine anything that is more comforting than that picture to me! 

8 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Praying for you guys as the time is quickly approaching. I hope that we get to spend some time with you guys soon.

How is Hudson?

I know that Jesus is in that room waiting on you guys and ready to comfort you throughout the entire process.

Melissa said...

This still brings tears to my eyes, even after I warned about it. hee!hee! I know with all of my heart, that Jesus is stratgically guiding the hands of the surgeon, anestheisiologist and the nurses involved. Prayers are lifted everyday in the Forey household for you and our precious Hudson Lee! We love you guys!!!

Mimi said...

Constantly banging on Heaven's door for Hudson's healing! I loved this picture (although you should have warned me!) love you much! Mom

aimee said...

I have seen that picture before and it was special to me at that time because I pray for Jesus to be in the room with Bryan every day as he does his job...it now holds a special place in my heart thinking about sweet hudson being on the other side of the drape. He will be in such good hands as they are hands that have been and will continue to be prayed over!! love you three

Gulley Gang said...

Hudson is a special little boy for many reasons and with God beside him, he will show us all how tough he is...again! We are thinking about all of you, and will continue to pray for little Hudson. Please keep us all posted.

Anonymous said...

Wow...love this picture and know it's exactly what will be going on the day of Hudson's surgery. Praying for ya'll. Love ya! Kathy

Carrie Istre said...

What an amazing picture! I know God will be in the room laying his hands upon Hudson and the doctors during the surgery. And because He has more than just two, he will also be wrapping his arms around you and Bryan while ya'll are waiting. I'm glad you have this picture to help to feel a little comfort.

Judy said...

This is exactly how I picture it because I KNOW that this is exactly how it is. We all know that God will be there with our little man and will carry him and us all through this time. He tells us to ask and it shall be given so I am asking and I know that He will give it.

Love and daily prayers to you all.

Love you,
Nana