I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, June 30, 2011

HIS Kids Camp

This past week Hudson had HIS Kids Camp at our church.  He loved every minute and loved the fact that Mommy & Daddy were not there!  Even though his teachers were Aunt Mel & Ms. Jennifer.

He had a blast!  They did arts & crafts, story time, played outside, pretend played, practiced for "The Big Show" and much more!  A funny story that I want to remember...they were playing restaurant.  I believe that Hudson and Ms. Jennifer were on a date.  The "waitress" was taking their drink order.  Jennifer ordered a tea and then Hudson responded with he wanted a beer.  Oh my!  What kids ears pick up!!
Hudson at "The Big Show".  They had cute songs with hand motions that go with it.  Of course our child didn't want to do the hand motions, he just stuck with singing with the occasional head bounce.

I know that Hudson is already looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My sweet little man! We had such a fun week together! I loved being in his class and spending so much time with him! I love you my sweet H!

Mama Mia said...

He is precious and I loved getting to spend the week with him! I also thought it was adorable how he thought the Big Show was his own personal concert.