I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last day @ Nonni's

How can it be that today was the last day that Hudson will go to Nonni's??  It seems like just yesterday I dropped him off and he looked like this (but with clothes on)...

3 years of blessings later...



I couldn't imagine someone better to look after Hudson.  Nonni was such a blessing to Hudson and our family.  She is an amazing Christian woman who LOVES her job!  It was beyond a comfort for us for Nonni to watch him after both of his surgeries.  She was so gracious to allow Hudson to stay a year longer than normal because of his heart surgery this past summer.  I thank God that he lead us to her and feel incredibly blessed that our new little munchkin will be able to stay with her too!  Thanks Nonni for everything you did!  We love you tons!!


The boys (Ethan, Hudson & Hunter)

1 comment:

Laura Ann said...

Oh he is such a BIG boy! I have a friend at work that lives in DP that wants to talk to you about Nonni keeping her little boy. I need to call you on this soon.