I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas in October

Probably since last Christmas when we would ask Hudson what he wanted to be for Halloween
he would say Santa.  We laughed and thought that he would change his mind.  After months of asking and getting the same answer, "I want to be Santa" we decided that Santa it would be!

Isn't he the cutest Santa you have ever seen?!?!

Sadly that is the only picture that I got of Hudson dressed in costume.  Hudson is very frightened of Halloween.  He only wanted to trick-or-treat at my parents house...he would go to their door, ring the bell and say "Trick-Or-Treat".  If a scary person would come to the door, off Hudson would go hiding.  Next year I decided instead of spending money on a costume that he will only wear at my parents I will buy him a cute Halloween shirt!!

Halloween is also my mom's birthday so, happy birthday Mimi!



No comments: