I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! (After talking to my sister-in-law about blogs I have decided to attempt this blogging thing again.  Simply to remember the moments of my sweet Hudson because they are passing so quickly.) It's crazy to think that it is already 2011.  2010 was a crazy and BLESSED year.  We are praying for a year full of blessings & great moments!!

Bryan & I in Cozumel (March)

Bryan, Ryan & Travis

Lindi, Kristi & me

This is the restaurant Bryan & some friends ate at before our wedding.

Happy 1st Birthday Chance & Brynlee!  (March)

Easter

Count down to Hudson's 2nd (and hopefully last) heart surgery.

Family pictures with Nana, Aunt Mel, Uncle Sean & the kids

Family pictures with Mimi, Pop, Uncle Jason, Aunt Alicia & the boys.


Day 2 after Hudson's heart surgery.  You're looking at one BRAVE boy! (June)

Kaleb started Kindergarten!

Santa made an appearance in October!

Polar Express for Hudson's 4th birthday with family & friends!

So excited to see Santa after a 4 hour 15 minute wait!!

Candlelight Service

Prayers for a happy, healthy & JOYfilled New Year!



4 comments:

Mimi said...

So glad you updated! I love the pictures and the memories of last year. I can't believe Hudson is 4!!!

Melissa said...

So glad you are back! I am working on mine now! I have so much to catch up on. Doing his birthday now!!! Check us out in a few days!!! I will be up to date I HOPE! I love you!!!!

Kristen said...

love your update...your last pic is sooo pretty of ya'll...wish you the best this year. :)

Judy said...

Wow what a fast year but we were so blessed!!The pictures are great!
Love to you three,
Nana