I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Perfect Heart!

You are looking at a little boy who has a *PERFECT* heart!
This past Friday we had Hudson's 6 month post-op with Dr. Sapire, his cardiologist.  (I am ALWAYS extremely nervous when we have to go, always fearing that something may be wrong again.  Daddy seems to always be the positive, sure one.)  We went in and Dr. Sapire listened to his heart.  He said it sounds wonderful.  (Keep in mind that his whole life we have known that he has had heart problems.  This was/is music to our ears and hearts!)  This appointment was an echo.  Let's just say with some bribery (thanks Nonni for the lollipop!) Hudson finally cooperated and let the sweet lady do the echo.  It seems like it takes forever, especially because we have NO CLUE what we are looking at.  After waiting in the room a while, Dr. Sapire came in.  The moment of truth..."His heart looks marvelous."  That's what he said!!  He said that there is NO leakage anywhere, his heart looks wonderful and everything is functioning as it should!!  We were one happy mommy & daddy!  Our next check-up with the cardiologist...1 year!!

Thank you everyone for all of the prayers & support you have given us the past 4 years!  We are so thankful that God has answered our prayers and healed our sweet boys heart!  I always said I wanted Hudson to be *perfect* (yes, he has always been perfect.  We just wanted his heart to be perfect to!) and now he is!!  Praise God!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Thank you God! He is perfect! (He gets that from our side of the family! Ha!)

carrie said...

I just love seeing him in Thomas' hand-me-downs! :) Makes my heart smile right there along side his!!

Gulley Gang said...

That is the best news I've heard in forever too. I'm so very excited Hudson's heart is perfect now! I can only imagine how relieved you and Brian are, and it is evident God has answered all our prayers. Congratulations and give that boy a big hug and kiss for me!

Laura Ann said...

Praise God for this news, great things he hath done! Just catching up and saw this and it put a smile on my face.

Judy said...

God is so good. It is so good to have such great news!!
Love to you all,