I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Hudson's FIRST *Crush*

Hudson LOVES the attention he gets from all the little girls at church!  We have already decided that we are going to have one big flirt on our hands (much like his daddy)!  He loves being chased around church by these girls.  They are all so sweet!

Audrey, Rebecca, Hudson, Camryn, Kara, Maddie Claire

But, let me tell you...my son gets red in the face and giddy when he sees her...


this boy LOVES him some Camryn!!  As I sit here typing this he is giggling and wanting to see her picture!  Anytime we talk about Camryn he firsts lets us know that she is "his girlfriend"!  Sorry Hudson, I think that the "older" boys will beat you on this one.  He also wants to clarify that his girlfriend is "the big Camryn", not "the little Camryn" that plays at Emma's house.  (Which is his cousin.)  

I love the Hudson loves Camryn so much.  I babysat Camryn and her older sister, Myklyn, when they were little.  It makes me feel old watching her with my child!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

precious! That cracks me up!! At least we know he has good taste! hee!hee!

Judy said...

What a lover boy just like his dad is right. The is the first of many to come.
Love,
Nana