I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

Incredibly Blessed!

I was so not expecting to see the word "Pregnant" on the test.  Bryan & I were both shocked!  We found out on February 27th.  I had good intentions of telling Bryan in a cute way, but I was so surprised I just put the test in front of him! 

Our miracle's 1st picture!  (5 weeks)

6 weeks.  The first time we saw the heartbeat!! (122 bpm)

We got to hear the heartbeat today.  That is the most incredible sound!  It was beating at 180 bpm.  The Dr. is guessing a girl, Bryan is hoping a boy!  I don't care - we are just praying for a healthy baby!

We let Hudson listen to the heartbeat today as well.  He asked if it was a train!  Oh no, he'll be shocked when it's a baby and not a train to play with!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy, baby and especially that it's little heart is forming like it should.  (We will do a fetal echo later in the pregnancy.)

*The due date is November 7, 2011 (11-7-11)*

6 comments:

kathryn said...

Congratulations! We're looking forward to another little Carnes!

Laura Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is awesome news for you and your family. So excited to have another little one running around.

The best gift you will ever give sweet Hudson is a sibling. He will be a great big brother.

Praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby...okay, secretly praying PINK too!

Smiling from ear to ear for all of you tonight.

Kristen said...

I am excited for ya'll!!! YAY for another baby! I actually have checked your blog a few times because I thought baby time was coming soon! That is awesome that you will have such a big helper. It will be SOOO nice. Congrats & good luck with this pregnancy. Will be praying for his/her heart.

Melissa said...

So excited about the new addition to our family!!! Cannot wait to spoil this baby sweetly and I pray that it is all PINK!!!!! Praying for continued health! Rub your belly and say PINK!!!! Love to you all!!!!

Mimi said...

I just read that being pregnant is the only chance we have in life to assist God in a miracle! How true and how blessed are we!
Praying for perfect health (and a little pink wouldn't hurt!!).
love, Mom

Diane said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations, Carnes' family!!! More 'cousins' for Miss Emerson Rose ;-)