I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cardiology Post-op

Today was Hudson's follow-up with Dr. Sapire, his cardiologist.  Hudson amazes me that through all he has been through he is pleasant and cooperative!  (I wouldn't be - haha!)  He had an x-ray today.  Everything looks great!  Dr. Sapire was very pleased with how well he looks and is recovering...so are we! 

Hudson will continue to be on "house arrest" for several more weeks to stay away from yucky germs.  I was sort of hopeful that we could begin some interactions with other kids, but Dr. Sapire recommended waiting a little while longer and then slowly introducing a few people at a time to him.  Oh well, we would rather have a bored mommy & little boy than a sick one.

We go back in a month for an echo.  Please continue to pray that Hudson's heart heals completely!  Thanks for all the prayers and support - they are felt!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

And we just thought he had energy!! Can't wait to see how God blesses him now. Mimi

Melissa said...

I just love these pics! So cute!!!! Cannot wait until you are off house arrest! We miss y'all this summer!