I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, June 25, 2010

HuDsOn'S pLaYHOusE

With boredom setting in BIG TIME for mommy & Hudson (and mam a little too!), we decided (Mimi actually) that we should create a pLaYHOusE!
We had a box from the jogging stroller and started brainstorming.
Hudson decided where he wanted his door and window.
Working hard...
We even created a window box with flowers.  Okay, so I was getting into this little project too!
Front of playhouse.
Mam was working on the roof while Hudson was doing a little painting inside.
Hudson's completed pLaYHOusE!

What a fun day!  This project took us literally the whole day and we had a blast!  I have a feeling that this little box while be a new addition to our decor for a while!  Now all we need is about 20 more boxes to make it through our "house arrest"!  haha

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Too cute!!! Maybe I can find more boxes ha!! Mimi

Laura Ann said...

What a super fun idea and a great way to keep all of you busy. That is awesome, way to go Hudson! The flower box is my favorite.

Maybe you guys can do a cooking lesson or something today.

Stop by Kelly's Korner, they are doing kids activities today and you might pick up some great ideas from there too.

Melissa said...

I love his playhouse! I had so much fun playing in it on Friday! Love the flower box!

Judy said...

I had so much fun playing with you in your new playhouse when we spent the day together on Sunday. I am so glad that you were able to find a use for the flowers I brought to you while you were in the hospital. It looks beautiful.

Love you,
Nana