I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Update #1

We just got a buzz (they have buzzers that go off when there are updates and you go to the consult room).  They did a thoracic echo and almost decided to not go through with the surgery.  Dr. Faser said that the size of the VSD is so minimal as well as the muscle band in the right ventricle. 

Prayers now that surgery goes smoothly. That scar tissue is minimal, that they fix EVERYTHING for good!  It's hard to hear that they almost decided not to do surgery and then go ahead and do it. 

Will update as we get updated!  Please continue to pray hard! 

1 comment:

kj7 said...

I've been praying for Hudson. I saw that he was having surgery in the SE bulletin. Please let me know if you guys need anything! I pray that Go'ds hand will guide the doctors and give you and Bryan peace.

Kathryn Jaks