I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

He's Back...

They gave Hudson his sleepy medicine and took him back at 11:30 am.  The anesthiologist said that it will take a few hours for them to get Hudson prepped with all the iv's and "real" drugs.  Prayers please that everything goes completely smoothly & perfectly. 

Side note - laying in bed last night Bryan & I were talking and I told him I am at a loss for what to pray.  Yesterday was good.  We got home from the doctor yesterday and Hudson took a good nap!  He woke up and we stuffed him with food the whole night.  He did really well this morning coming back to the hospital and not being scared.  (an answered prayer!)

As you can tell my mind is racing in every direction, sorry if this doesn't make sense.  We will update the blog as we get updates.  Thanks again for the prayers! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for everything. Glad this morning went well so far. Love ya!!!

Kathy