I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, June 14, 2008

An afternoon update...

The afternoon went really well for Hudson. He slept in my arms for 3 hours. It was really good for him and also for my emotions! They have taken him off all "major" pain meds and put him on Tylenol with Codine. He has been sucking down any fluids that they give him. Bryan and I were in the room and I was rocking him. Bryan was in front of him talking and Hudson started pointing. He was pointing to the bottle across the room! Yes, I said bottle. He seems to be progressing very well. The Doctors are saying that there is a good chance that we will be moved to a regular room tomorrow. Please pray that he starts urinating, if not they are going to have to cath him again to get his bladder a jump start. We serve a mighty God who is very faithful! Keep the prayers going for continuing this good progress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is all so great. Keep updating us on how things are going. We can't wait to come and give him kisses.