I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hudson's battle wound


I thought that many people were probable curious to see what his scar looks like. Our night was much better last night. Hudson was only up two times during the night. We were very hopeful that his chest tube would be out today, but Dr. Salazar has decided that it is still putting too much fluid out. It is a good thing that the fluid is draining, but I know Hudson will feel so much better once the tube is out. Dr. Salazar is thinking by tomorrow for sure it should come out. After that we will have another Echo to take a look at his heart. If everything looks good we could be going home the next day! Praise God! Bryan and I are ready to be home, so I can only imagine how Hudson must feel. Keep the prayers coming they truly are working (for Hudson & Cate)!

5 comments:

tennistom said...

Looks like things just could not be looking better - I'm so thankful for that. Hudson's incision site looks really good in the photos - and then there's that million-dollar smile - It made my day to see him looking so well and happy - The prayers are continuing along with unending praise to The Lord for all he has done.
My best to you all -
Tom B

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures! Praying that the fluid will start to subside and ya'll will be home soon.

Love ya,
Kathy, Ritchie, Ryan and Taylor

Anonymous said...

Love seeing that smiley boy! Sorry we haven't made it back up. We will come by tomorrow if you all are still there. We love you and are continuing all of the prayers!
Blessings,
Chris, Denise, Owen, Brayden & Julianna

Anonymous said...

H has such an amazing smile!! Blessing to you guys and will pray for you to be able to go home soon.

Kim McCord

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to have been able to follow the progress of Hudson's surgery and recovery! I will continue to pray for him. It's always awesome to see how God works in our lives.